Track & manage work hours of your candidates & simplify the payroll process
See When A Candidate Arrives Or Leaves Their Workplace
Recruiters can track the exact location of where candidates can clock in and out of a shift with Geofencing technology. Reassuring you that all workers have reached their designated job, at the right time, in the right location.
Fully Bespoke Recruitment Software To Suit Your Needs
Agencies can select and edit which client they want to set a geofencing location for. Settings can be set to ʻstrictʼ, where the candidates must be within the bounds on geofence to clock in or out. Or settings can be set to ʻlaxedʼ where the candidate doesnʼt have to be within the set bounds to clock in or out of a location.
Fully Compliant Geofencing Software
A paperless, fully compliant solution for checking when someone has arrived on their shift without having to call everyone. View the candidates clocking in location within your secure dashboard, if itʼs green they have clocked in within your geofence, if itʼs red then they have clocked in outside your set location. Giving you and your clients full confidence. With Geofencing, recruiters can complete timesheets much easier, complete payslips more accurately and see where multiple staff are in case contact or location change is needed.
What is Geofencing?
Manual clock in and out cards may still have their place, however in a time where smartphones are an integral part of life, it's agreeable that in an effort to keep up to date with the latest technology, manual clock in and payroll is a step back.
As a recruitment agency, you will need to know when workers clock in and out. If you are an agency that manages workers across various sectors or even staff that move across multiple locations then you understand how complex and time consuming managing that process manually can become. With never ending to-do lists and customer care, geofencing is an excellent approach and supports a much simpler and a more accurate payroll management method.
- Make sure employees clock in and out from the right location
- View when and where your employees clocked in and out on any device.
- Automatically record your employees’ work hours and job locations on an online timesheet.
- Approve or decline clock in and out from non-fenced areas while on the go
- Keep the end user happy with your recruitment service
- Workers receive more accurate pay and on time
- Easily spot and correct potentially costly payroll errors
- Have accurately logged work hours ready for review and export for payroll in just a few clicks
- Avoid incorrect clock-ins and clock-outs
- Track overtime
- Quickly set up custom geofenced areas for different shifts, jobs, and locations
- Decide on the size of the geofence according to your needs
- Approve or decline clock in and out requests outside of defined zones
- View when and where your employees clocked in and out on your desktop or mobile device
- Automatically record your employees’ work hours and job locations on a timesheet.
- Have accurately logged work hours ready for review and export for payroll in just a few clicks.
- Approve or decline clock in and out from non-fenced areas while on the go.
Benefits at a glance
Timesheet & Payroll
Reduce Admin Time & Costs